Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. This on line-only auction will begin to close on Wednesday May 18, 2022 @ 7:00 PM. Lots will close approximately every 15 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30 pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. No Preview is Scheduled at this time
3. Payment by Cash or Credit Card and Pickup is Friday May 20, 2022 3 PM to 6 PM this date only Everything must be picked up on this day. Please bring the boxes, help and packing materials you need to take your items with you. Some items are heavy and will need some muscle to move.
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: Bill Anderson Auctioneers will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by the above stated times.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. Bill Anderson Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. This auction has a 10% buyer's premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $110.
10. You will receive an invoice listing the items won. Payment is due at the time of pick up. Credit cards and cash are accepted. Please bring with you the credit card that were used to log in to the auction. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, and Discover only.
11. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
12. There are no shipping, moving or packing services offered
13. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions.
14. All Pennsylvania gun laws will be followed and respected by Any gun transfer cost will be paid by the buyer.
15. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or charge backs are accepted
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms